– Recumbent bikes built for commuting, touring, day rides, ambling down the bike path, racing, and just generally improving your quality of life.
- Small recumbent bikes, trikes and tandems that fit in urban homes, elevators, trains and small cars, including folding and “short wheelbase” recumbents.
- Expedition-quality recumbent bikes and accessories for long-distance touring. This includes quality panniers, lights, racks, tires and other touring essentials.
- Helping urban ‘bent riders wherever they might be.
- Giving a darn. In this case, about good bikes, decent folks, and a healthy planet.
At New York City Recumbent Supply, we focus on recumbent bicycles and tricycles that are the best in their category.
We’re one of only 15 “premium dealers” in the USA for HP Velotechnik expedition-quality recumbent bikes and trikes. We keep their most popular models of bikes and trikes in stock.
We’re also a specialist dealer of Cruzbike road and race bikes. We’re highly skilled at teaching you how to ride these unique and exceptionally fast machines and can set you up with the one that is right for you. We keep their full line of bikes in stock.
Other high quality recumbent bicycle brands are available by special order.
Discounts on Volae seats:
2011 Volae Carbon Fiber hardshell seat, size medium. Was
$455. Yours for $315.
One seat left.
Volae updated their seats in 2012. This is the classic narrow “race” version from 2011 and before. Includes hardware and foam pad.
Call: (646) 233-1219